Euracsis is a European network of professional conference organisers and communication agencies led by Pracsis.
- All together for CASPPRACSIS and all the EURACSIS agencies worked together to promote the CASP activities across the 27 EU Member States. CASP (Coordinated Activities for the Safety of Products) is an initiative of the European Commission’s DG for Justice and Consumers and the associated contract is managed by an EY – PRACSIS consortium. A CASP virtual eventContinue reading “All together for CASP”
- PRACSIS and Media Basket team up in SofiaOn 5 and 6 February 2018—just four days after its event in Bucharest—PRACSIS was in Sofia to organise the 21st European Forum on Eco-innovation. This edition of the two-day EU conference focused on solutions for improving air quality and was held at the Sofia Science and Technology Park in the John Atanasoff building (named forContinue reading “PRACSIS and Media Basket team up in Sofia”
- Big turnout in Bucharest for EU conference on financing energy efficiencyWith the help of EURACSIS agency Propaganda Consulting, PRACSIS organised its seventh public event for Sustainable Energy Investment Forums, the European Commission programme that aims to boost financing for energy efficiency in EU member states. The event took place on 01 February 2018 in Bucharest and was organised by the European Commission’s DG Energy andContinue reading “Big turnout in Bucharest for EU conference on financing energy efficiency”
- PRACSIS and PR Concept team up for 2nd Circular Procurement Congress in Tallinn – December 2017PRACSIS and PR Concept (EURACSIS’s Estonian agency) joined forces in Tallinn to organize the second edition of the Circular Procurement Congress, hosted by the Estonian Presidency of the EU, the European Commission’s Directorate-General for the Environment, Rijkswaterstaat of the Netherlands, and ICLEI. You can watch a recording of the event here, produced by PRACSIS’s web-streaming team.Continue reading “PRACSIS and PR Concept team up for 2nd Circular Procurement Congress in Tallinn – December 2017”
- PRACSIS and RESET PR cooperate on two important events in ParisPRACSIS was busy in Paris in December 2017 organizing two events for the European Commission. The first was DG Environment’s Clean Air Forum at the splendid Hôtel de Ville. The two-day event was attended by more than 300 hundred people and viewed online by another 450. High interest in the conference was thanks to anContinue reading “PRACSIS and RESET PR cooperate on two important events in Paris”